Level 2 : Advanced Yoga Teacher Training 300 Hour and advanced Yoga Modules of study
Upon graduating from the Level II course you will receive a 500 Hour Certification with qualification to register with Yoga Alliance at the 300 & RYT 500 Hour Levels. By the completion of your required modules you will have all of the tools of an Advanced Professional Yoga Teacher, as well as your foundation for Professional Yoga Coach Certification. Our specialized modules also reward you with Specialized certifications and training.
ENROLL IN THE ADVANCED YOGA TRAINING OR TAKE MODULES THAT INTEREST YOU
Wether you're a yoga teacher or not, you will LOVE these courses!
THERAPEUTIC ASANA CERTIFICATION
CHAKRA YOGA CERTIFICATION
THAI YOGA BODYWORK CERTIFICATION
MANIFEST YOUR DESTINY
PURUSHA PILATES CERTIFICATION
YOGA SOMATICS TRAINING
INTRO TO AYURVEDA
YOGA SUTRA STUDY
Choose to complete five modules and obtain your 300 hour certification or indulge in one or two modules for personal growth and a slower pace of study. It is completely your choice and we will be happy to guide you along your journey in a way that best suits your individual needs and preferences.
Each module is it's own, specialized certification. Each course provides you with a specialized focus for personal growth as well as professional greatness. Our teachers are brilliant in their ability to hold space for both. Our belief is that through direct experience, personal application, deep reflection, and sharing the student naturally becomes a great teacher of Yoga.
Each course is taught by a Purusha Yoga Master Teacher, with over 10,000 hours of experience and training in their area of expertise.
- In depth understanding and application of advanced kinesiology, biomechanics, anatomy and physiology.
- The ability to articulate Sanskrit with more depth, understanding and confidence.
- A working familiarity of the major Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, and a deep understanding and application of daily lifestyle practices that are inspired directly from these works.
- Specialized certifications that provide the graduate with professional credentials and confidence to teach a wider range of students in a traditional and non-traditional yoga class setting as well as privately.
- A deep understanding of the differences between scope of practice of a yoga teacher and a yoga coach as well as an introduction to the skills, techniques, philosophy, communication, and format to begin the process of providing yoga therapy concepts and services to individual students.
- A deep understanding and working knowledge of how to utilize the chakras as a tool for awakening, exploring, directing, and balancing energy through all 5 koshas of the human experience with the application of a somatic methodology of yogic therapeutics.
- The capacity to accommodate and design appropriately for a wide range of common diseases and concerns utilizing all 8 limbs of classic yoga and hatha yoga.
- A deeper understanding of the true nature of the human experience through the lens of transpersonal psychology, yogic philosophy, meditation, pranayama, vayus and more.
- Experience working with individuals in a case study of your choosing utilizing the Purusha Methodology of transformation.
- Deep personal practice and self-study through a variety of opportunities in the classroom and out.
- Guided support through personal one on one mentoring sessions. (up to 5 mentoring sessions with master teachers or directors)
- Adopt a new yogic lifestyle that is specific and appropriate for your individual desires, goals, and level of ability.
- An awakening to your own ability to become more conscious, heart-centered, mindful, grounded and healthy in a way that is authentic and infused with enthusiasm from a deep place within.
WHAT IT INCLUDES:
- One year free unlimited classes at Purusha Studio starting the day you register ($800 value)
- Program Workbooks
- 15% Discount on all merchandise and clothing at Purusha Studio (exception: books)
- Five private mentoring sessions with one of the directors or master teachers
- Opportunities for teaching placement through Purusha Seva, Studio, and School
Option I: Enroll as a student of the Level II Professional 300 hour training program:
Your first step is to reach out and let us know you are interested. (see below: "submit your application"). We look forward to connecting with you to learn more about your personal journey and how we may help you on your path of learning and professional growth.
Option II: Start taking modules as an Advanced Yoga Enthusiast:
Jump right in! Simply sign up for the module you would like to take and we will contact you to confirm your attendance. Each module comes with 5 FREE classes at the Purusha Yoga Studio.
Payment Options for Level II: Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Certification
- I: Pay in Full: $3,300
- II: Payment Plan option I: 12 monthly payments of $291.00 ($3,500 in full)
- III: Payment Plan Option II: 24 monthly payments of $189.00 ($3,700 in full)
*Current 200 Hour YTT Level I students receive $300.00 off payment option I
Payment Options for Level II and Level III - Yoga Therapist Certification
- I: Pay in Full: $7,000
II: Payment Plan Option I: 24 monthly payments of $312.00 = $7,500
- III: Payment Plan Option II: 36 monthly payments of $212.00 =$7,632
*Current 200 hour YTT Level I students receive $500.00 off payment option I
Purusha Yoga School values each individual’s journey toward finding his/her own Purusha (true self). As such, our teachers encourage you to work through our programs at your own pace and with a payment plan that suits your budgeting needs.
Questions? Contact Joy today:
E-mail | (415) 694-8412
THERAPEUTIC ASANA CERTIFICATION: WINTER 2017
WITH JOY RAVELLI
This course provides an overview of the therapeutic relationship, healing application of asana, assists, anatomy and kinesiology to accomodate clients with common muscular skeletal imbalances. Students will learn how to administer and interpret three primary assessment tools for the physical body:
I) Postural Screening
II) Joint Range of Motion
III) Strength, Balance & Breathing
Students will learn the components of a health screening and the relevance of their findings to the overall treatment planning. Treatment planning, including selection of appropriate, safe and effective asanas to improve flexibility, strength and therapeutic alignment will be introduced and practiced.
The importance of tailoring the treatment plan to the individual’s needs, current level of ability, health history and personal goals will be emphasized. Application of modifications, and hands on assists to accommodate the needs of each specific condition will be introduced, reviewed and practiced in class.
CHAKRA YOGA CERTIFICATION: SPRING 2017
Each of the seven major Chakra centers are related to specific physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and energetic qualities. It is at each of these seven locations that subtle forces and bodily functions merge into each other. In this course you will discover that every chakra is present in the entire body and field of consciousness as well.